Wednesday, December 29, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 31: December 9

Yup you read that right... outfit 31. I didn't know how to count.

Cardigan: NY&Co (40% off.  I had to sew around all the button holes to get the big buttons to stay put)
Cami: Express
Pants: VS
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace/Earring set: Target ($12.99)

I played with camera settings for the first time. I was sick of auto and having bright snow and a dark face.  Tv and Av were used but only with what they were set with the last time they were used. Then I think I changed one thing (forget on which setting).  I didn't play longer because it was might cold out.

I like how this setting made my clothes nice and bright but I don't like how my face is too bright.
I liked this setting the best. I forget which one it was.  Also the settings were probably based on time of day. I will have to really practice some other time.
This setting made it look dark.

I had to work from home. Dave wasn't home. I took lots of pictures of Poly. Days with so many pictures, I wish she had her own blog.
This is me trying to sew my button holes while my sweater was on.  Two of them weren't good enough from the last time I did some sewing.
Poly was just too cute throughout my work day. I couldn't even figure out which ones to include in this post so sorry there are too many. I did cut out about 40 of them though.
I had a Stampin' Up class. The dining room was a mess after and I didn't have time to clean it up. The picture above was the result of Tuesday's Class. I had to clean it up to make room for more people. It was clean for the most part when people came over but then it became a mess again.
After the Stampin' Up class I had to finish organizing all the cookies for our trip to Philly.  I packed 8 containers. Dave's dad and family got the 4 on the left and Dave's mom and Shawn got the 4 on the right.  They got a lot.... probably too many.

Right before I was about to go to sleep, I checked my work email and got an email from my manager where he thought I wasn't putting in the time to get work done. I was very unhappy about this because I was putting in the time and because it wasn't my fault things were delayed.  That email made me think about all the stuff I didn't do this December and then I posted about it. I believe that email caused me to get so worked up that I stayed up 3 extra hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment