Tuesday, December 7, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 20: November 28

Sweater: Express
Cami: Express
Pants: VS
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Sears

Sorry all these pictures are awful. They all have spots from the sun.

A kick just for fun
Dave and I started the day by going to Brunch at Houlihan's.  We used our $10 off brunch coupon that we got on Thanksgiving.  I love their flapjacks and their bagels, cream cheese, and bacon.   We were headed to the liguor store on the way home but it wasn't opened for 20 minutes.  We shopped at Giant Eagle while we waited and ended up spending $140.  Then we spend about $80 on alcohol.
Then it was time to make cookies and watch the Steeler Game.
I used my new cup thing from pampered chef but it was too hard to get rid of the air pockets. Also, it was a bad idea to use since I needed 1 1/3 cup and only 1 cup fits in at a time.  Then it took too long to get the additional 1/3 cup.
I did not like these cookies. They were too chocolatey. I knew I wouldn't like them though. I knew others would like them so that's why I chose to make them.  Dave loved them so I guess I won.
I took one bite of the chocolate cookies and then couldn't get the chocolate taste out of my mouth, so I made peanut butter cookies.  They were good. I ate 3 out of the first 4 that I went to put the cooling rack.
Update: I forgot to mention that I wore dress pants because I'm running out of jeans combinations.

2 comments:

  1. There are so many things about that kicking picture. It looks partly like an old 35mm shot from a generation or two ago, and partly like it should be in some kind of happy, carefree, perfume ad, and partly like you're trying to get into a yoga position, and partly like somebody photoshopped a face onto a kicking person's body, because you look pained despite it being a funkick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pained. That was actually my 7th or 8th kick and the timing was off. It was painful to try to get the kick and the picture at the same time.

    I photoshopped it a little to try to minimize the sun spots. That's probably why it looks old.

    ReplyDelete