Thursday, December 16, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 21: November 29

Shirt: Express
Cardigan: NY&Co.
Pants: VS
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Belt: Target
Necklace: Sears

All part of the 30 for 30.

Usually I wear taller shoes with these pants but I wanted more comfortable shoes. The pants look a little long.  At least I was sitting most of the day.   I always fall back on black and white with red.  I have done blue, but I should do more.  I searched high and low and found cardigans that I thought the sleeves were long enough. I was deceived.
Close-up of my belt knot

I had to miss my workout to go to Monroeville for a doctor appointment.  I really need to switch doctors. Missing body pump wouldn't necessarily mean I would totally miss a workout but I made up some time from leaving work early and while my computer was out, I just worked for a few more hours. 

At work someone needed Dave's help (for a club not for actual work). He didn't have to help.  He agreed to help if I did the dishes.  This was the mess I had to deal with. There were also dishes in the sink from the baking I did.  I think I got the raw end of the deal.  Plus he would have helped anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Like the belt-knot. Was it more for fashion or function?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was more of a what the crap do I do with 10 inches of belt that hangs out... so the knot works. I did a pony tail holder on the belt to put the end through (and did that before) but it kind of looks stupid so I did the knot.

    ReplyDelete