Thursday, December 30, 2010

Friday, December 10 - Travel to Philly (Day 32)

Day 32 because I forgot to branch out in my closet even though I was done with the challenge.
Cardigan: NY&Co
Cami: Express
Pants: VS
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Ring: Lia Sophia
Necklace & Earrings: Target

I wore dress pants because they are more comfortable the jeans for driving in a car. I'm pretty sure most people don't wear dress pants for 5 hours in a car but it was either that or yoga pants and I figure dress pants look more presentable.

I took my pictures before leaving even though I thought nice daily pictures in Philly would be nice. I didn't want to risk forgetting to take it though.

This is the same basic outfit I've been wearing. Cami with a cardigan over it. Every time I wear the lace camis I think how they are too long and how the cardigans are slightly too short. 
We left later in the morning than Dave wanted to but I sure had a lot to get ready and spent tons of time the night before getting ready too. All he did was pack his clothes and he was ready. I had to get the gifts organized and the cookies organized and packed and get the cameras situated.

We started a new tradition of getting off the Turnpike earlier to go to the Pat's in West Chester so that we could get more meals in.
We both got Chef Salads and then we got a cheesesteak to share.
I eat too slow so Dave ate most of the Cheesesteak. Salads take forever to eat so we weren't done eating until about 4:30. Then we headed to our hotel.  We stayed at the Hampton Inn right next to King of Prussia Mall.  We stayed there at least once before.  We never go to the mall though. I did think about it because they have different stores there but the parking lot was too packed for me to even consider going there. 
When did the Hampton Inns start folding their towels? They certainly weren't folded like that last year.

Then we were off to visit the in-laws. 
Gimpy
Jason and Dagda (I think)
This cat's name wasn't so easy to remember. At least Gimpy has messed up front paws so it's easy to remember his name.
Good thing I didn't eat a ton at Pat's because we had to eat dinner once we were with family.   We visited for a few hours and headed back to the hotel.  We were pretty exhausted.  I wanted to blog but ended up just going to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Going to the King of Prussia Mall is one of my life's goals. Same with the mall or malls in Paramus, NJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did go to King of Prussia mall in 2003 or 2004. I went at least twice while I was in college. I also went to the 3 malls closer to PB's house too.

    ReplyDelete