Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Review

In 2010, I had fewer major things than in the previous couple years.
  1. I became more obsessed with exercise data (January posts were mainly about data but then more and more data as the year went on)
  2. I got reorganized at work so I got a new manager and a new group
  3. I ran my first half marathon
  4. I got a cat 
  5. I discovered fashion blogs
  6. I made the switch from LiveJournal to Blogger
  7. I had to move buildings at work to a not as good one
  8. People who don't know me actually started reading my blog.
  9. I got pretty sick with colds 3 times during the year (that I remember off the top of my head. February, November, and now)
  10. I participated in two 30 for 30 challenges, Summer black-out, and Color Rotation Challenge.
OK that's all I can think of. Nothing major.  Just to give you an idea of previous years since I can't find posts about it. (I even logged into myspace thinking maybe some summaries were there but I couldn't find anything.)

In 2009
  1. I had knee surgery (was off work for 2 weeks. When I got my stitches out, the incisions split open and I had to have steri strips and I was back to elevating and being swollen)
  2. I started exercising 6 days a week
  3. I started running
  4. I ran 5ks and my first 10k (my first road races. And the only races since high school)
  5. I got a DSLR camera

I graduated college in 2005
I started a "real" job in 2006
I got engaged in 2006
I got married in 2007 (I don't have a post detailing the wedding. I should make a summary one now.)
My husband and I had a house built in 2008 (picasa albums)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Colleen,

    First off I think you are awesome for all your accomplishments. Sorry your not feeling well, would you believe in my neck of the woods we had a tornado alert and it was 67 degrees and suppose to be 35 degrees tomorrow.
    Congrats on running your first marathon and getting more into exercise. My husband and I have been changing are eating habits and exercising more for the past 5 years and it's so worth it.
    Your house looks great, I would like to have a house built one day.
    Congrats on readers following your blog, I will be following your blog too.

    Much success to you in 2011.

    Happy New Year and feel better!

    JT

    ReplyDelete
  2. JT... thanks. Exercise is really good.
    I'm still trying to get my husband more into it.

    ReplyDelete