Tuesday, December 21, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 24: December 2

I ironed so I could finally wear this skirt. Next 30 for 30 I am not picking items that are clean but wrinkled in my closet.  They don't iron themselves!

Cardigan: Target
Cami (barely shown): unknown
Skirt: Loft
Boots: Famous Footwear
Earrings: Target

Overall I really liked this outfit.

I forgot a slip. I didn't notice how bad it was until later.  I've noticed most of my loft skirts are even awful with a slip.
Yet another day I was busy at work.  This was worse because I was not in my building and didn't have a cup. I didn't know where to get water.  I was so thirsty by the end of the day.  I lost track of time and missed the gym but good thing because I shouldn't workout when I'm dehydrated.  In the afternoon I learned someone helping me wouldn't be there for the next day.  So I had to do all kinds of work. Ugh.  I got distracted working until 7 to make sure stuff got done.

When I got home our driveway was icy. It was not fun to try to get the garbage can down to the bottom of our driveway.

When I was home, I thought I could workout, but since my dehydration turned into a headache, I did not do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment