Friday, December 3, 2010

November 26, 2010

Friday, I lounged around. I thought of going out and going shopping. Then I remembered how it's a madhouse so I stayed home.  I was going to do things but around  lunch I was watchign TV and Poly hung out with me so I couldn't get up so then I watched a few hours worth of TV.  I even napped while sitting in the chair with Poly on me.  I fell asleep 3 times watching the same episode of Cougar Town. Each time I rewound it.  The first two times I didn't even stay awake to see the opening credits.   I stayed in my PJs all day (Yoga Pants + T-Shirt from elementary school).  I watched a movie with Dave and was asleep by 10pm.
Poly hid. I forget why.
My snack
Fall Crawl 1995 (for those bad at subtraction that's 15 years ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment