Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

08:49:57 AM - I made too much oatmeal. http://plixi.com/p/65415565
10:03:35 AM - I was going to put pictures of Poly on Reddit but they didn't automatically upload.
10:25:22 AM - 2 presents in view RT @polahbea: @_Poly_Kitty tuckered after playing with her #christmas presents http://yfrog.com/gzcipvj
06:31:33 PM - after we got home, Poly drank up a storm and then went and hid under the cedar chest. She does not want to leave the house ever again.
07:07:42 PM - @_Poly_Kitty is zonked on my lap but I need to get up to get an email address from my purse.
08:35:31 PM - wow 3 people got to my blog doing searching about bodymedia. i guess it was a popular gift this year and people are having trouble with it.
10:04:43 PM - I have a bump on the back of my tongue and it hurts to eat. Sucks
10:05:09 PM - I thought she wasn't liking him anymore. Why does she still like him? RT @mikecherepko: My mother loves Jeff Reed. Ugh. #Steelers
10:07:31 PM - @mikecherepko Poly was hiding under her red bag. I got out my camera and she left and went to the blue bag. She was cute but no picture.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment