Sunday, December 19, 2010

Photo of the Day - Why I need to shovel before attempting to get into my garage

On February 16, 2010, I was in a hurry last year so I thought I could just get up the driveway and then shovel and get ready for my guests to arrive.

Well, it doesn't work that way.  I got stuck.

I only thought of taking this picture after I started shoveling. But the front and the back of the car got wedged in. Also a neighbor was outside the entire time seeing this happen. (I think he was in high school.) Also while I shoveled and the car was stuck, about 8 neighbors drove by. I came home at the busiest time.

So Lesson Learned: Leave your car on the street, shovel, and then put your car in the garage. It takes less time in the end.


BTW my friends had to cancel so all my rushing was also for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment