Friday, December 31, 2010

Friend Friday: Resolutions, Goals

First I will state that I never make New Year's Resolutions. I hate them. Everyone makes them and doesn't stick to them. People join the gym at work and it is packed in January and then in February it is not packed at all.

New Year, new blog, new you... resolutions, goals for 2011

1. What's the one thing you vow to learn or do in 2011 to improve your blog? I do not vow to do anything. I did ask for my HTML book back so that I can maybe do something cool.

2. What did you learn about blogging in 2010 that you plan to put into practice next year? I basically learned that people have fashion blogs and people actually read blogs for those people that they don't know in real life. That's the best part of my day now.  I will keep up with reading blogs and finding new blogs and commenting.

3. Do you have any high-level goals for your blog in the coming year? Monetization? More comments? More connections with other bloggers? A new template? I would say I want more hits and more comments but I don't think of that as a high-level goal.

4. If you could collaborate with one other blogger within your sphere of influence in 2011, who would you like to collaborate with, and what would you like to collaborate on? I have no idea. I'm not sure why I'd want to collaborate. I'm not "big" enough yet. I don't do anything fancy. I don't have the time to put more time into it.  I do it for me and it is added bonuses that other people read it and comment. I mean comments are the favorite part of my day.

5. What do you plan to do to support other bloggers next year? Continue reading their blogs, comment on their blogs, and send emails here and there.

3 comments:

  1. "I do not vow to do anything. I did ask for my HTML book back so that I can maybe do something cool."

    love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cate, I wrote this days ago and I read what was quoted in your comment and was wondering if I said it. ha. It did sound like something I would say. I hate when people vow to do something and then don't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you don't have to be big to collaborate with other bloggers. You have to start somewhere. I'm not big either (yet)vbut I'm connecting with some of the "big girls" lol

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete