Monday, December 27, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 27: December 5

Tank: Kohl's (2005)
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Express
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Belt: Target

I fixed the hem on my skirt. Poly sure was in the way though.
For a dry clean only skirt, I think it washed incredibly well.

For lunch, I volunteered with NA-YGN at the Ronald McDonald House Charities.  Someone made the cake above as a dessert. I didn't get a picture before he cut it though. I was very impressed with the cake decorating skills.  I got there way early but I had about 20 bags of donations to carry up.  About 10 members volunteered. We had deli sandwiches with some sides.  Someone forgot bread but 2 volunteers walked to a store and got some. They made it back JUST in time.  I never knew what Ronald McDonald House Charities was before. It is very nice. They provide a place to stay and food for families of the seriously ill. Usually they are away from home for a long period of time and the families can't afford a hotel.  RMHC never charges more than $20 a night. While volunteering I learned that the average stay is about 3 months. Some are there for years. Others may only be there for 1 night because they have an early morning doctor appointment.

After I got home I had to plan a Stampin' Up Class.  I also made fudge (my second batch of the year).
I also watched the Steelers game before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment