Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 17: Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shirt: Macy's
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Macy's
Boots: Famous Footwear
Belt: Target
Tights: Target
Necklace: F21
I have worn this exact outfit before.  I did not get creative but this outfit is the reason these 4 things are in the 30 for 30.
The belt knot
I worked. I worked out twice at lunch. Well 3 times if you count chiseled core. I ate lunch before the workouts. Then I ate lunch again. I was still hungry. I had to go pick up my car by 5 so I had to leave work a little earlier than normal. I stopped at McGuinnis Sisters on the way home for some appetizers and some desserts.  It took 15 minutes to get from work to McGuinnis Sisters. It should take 5. It was packed so running in for a couple things took longer than normal.  Then it took 20 minutes to get home instead of 10.  I got my car inspected, an oil change, and snow tires put on. My inspection was January but you can get it 2 months early. Well they don't give me my tires back. I have to go in and ask.  Then my new inspection sticker says November and not January. Apparently they don't have to continue to give you your old month if it doesn't match registration. But see inspection never matched registration since I got my car.  Cars older than mine by a few years match but then the state didn't make them match so when you bought your car, it wasn't freshly inspected. 
I offered to share my Twizzler with Poly
Why does Poly always try to bite my ankles?
I stayed up late watching TV. By late, I mean I stayed up until 4:30 AM.  Poly hung out with me most of the time. I watched 3 episodes of Life Unexpected, 3 episodes of 90210, 5 episodes of Gossip Girl, and 2.5 episodes of One Tree Hill.

1 comment:

  1. wow...i do the same
    stying up late untile 4:30 (or 5:30)am
    but i regret this the day after /:

    sorry for the spelling mistakes...i'm
    from israel

    p.s your cat is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete