Wednesday, December 22, 2010

30 for 30 Round 2: Day 25 (December 3)

Shirt: Express
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Tights: Target
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Earrings: Target

What didn't work:
These shoes are not made for a lot of walking. My feet sure hurt by the end of the day. I couldn't walk anymore. I had to take baby steps. I did do A LOT more walking than normal at work. I also was in such a hurry that I started walking faster than my normal fast self.

What worked:
Tucking my cami into my tights. Also the extra fabric tucked into my skirt helped the skirt not spin.  I really like this entire outfit. I felt pretty.  I also don't hate my tights today.  I think I have become OK with tights when they are streamlined with the shoe and with the skirt.
I take too many daily pictures some days. Sometimes I like too many of them.  I was looking at 21 pictures to figure out which ones to put on this post.
 
I went to the gym before work. I ran 1.5 miles and then did body pump.

Work was so busy. I was super stressed. I had to chase people down all day.  Also I shouldn't have had to do that; my team members should have done it, but they of course are never around. I did visit Lindsay while I was in building 3. Talking to her relaxed me for the first time all day.
Dave and I went to Bravo for dinner.  I had been wanting their pizza for a few weeks. I don't even think Bravo is known for their pizza.  Do you ever have something you want from a restaurant that isn't even what they are known for? 
Dave ordered Chicken Marsala but the waitress heard him say something else, so he ended up with Chicken Parm. He said it was OK and ate that.

We came home and watched TV.  I wanted to go to bed at 8, but I had promised to get something to a coworker by Saturday when he was working so I stayed up until 11 doing that. While working in bed, I took our picture and made a post about it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I helpd you calm down. I remember this day and I remember really liking the tights and shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did give me a compliment when I was standing at your desk. I told you to make sure you get the Premium tights at Target; they fit better.

    ReplyDelete