Thursday, December 23, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 26: December 4

My hand is a pillow
It is no surprise that I'm wearing red again.
Cami, cardigan, jeans: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Belt: Target
Necklace: Lia Sophia

I realized I forgot earrings after taking these and put on earrings from Target.

Someone should have reminded me to pull my cardigan down. Since my shirt was tucked in, I never realized when the sweater was exposing my gut.   I did the top knot again and that was the only thing out of my comfort zone for my outfit.  I normally wouldn't wear the green belt but it is the Christmas Season so I wear as much red and green as possible.

Tip: Take bobby pins with you.  Your coat collar will brush up against your hair enough to keep making parts of it come out of the ponytail holder.

I noticed that the necklace was too long.  It is adjustable for 3" but I want it shorter.  Later when I wore it, I used a safety pin to shorten it. It made the necklace 100 times better.  Too bad the other one I have from Lia Sophia can't be adjusted like that.
We were trying to be productive at home. We put up some Christmas lights and wrapped presents.
Dave is wrapping presents
I gave Dave lessons on how to wrap presents. He did a much better job than in previous years.

Normally we have a wreath on our door at Christmas but it didn't look right so we moved it inside the door.
We finally cleaned off the porch. We carried the lawn mower to the basement. We carried two folding chairs to the basement. We put bags of dirt in the garage. We moved all the grass seed to right inside the front door; We will be returning it to my dad one of these days. 
Then we were off to Lowe's and Target.  At Lowe's, Dave told me that I'm too dressed up for Lowe's and I look like a movie start. Later I tweeted that and he said he told me because he thought I was like a movie star not because he thought I'd tweet/blog about it.
I bought some tights.
At Target, they appeared to be out of red tights, but I found one in a different bin. They were out of the "good" red tights but at least I found a pair of the $5 ones.  I bought them and bought others; I went a little overboard. 
While driving home, I realized Dave was wearing green and I was wearing red, so we would take our Christmas photo.


We finally saw our  neighbors using their ice rink. They were also taking pictures.

We ended the night watching American History X.  I liked that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment