Friday, December 3, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

07:44:05 PM - my feet hurt from my shoes. I'm blogging now. When I'm done I have to work so someone can do something tomorrow. but I want to go to sleep.
07:52:50 PM - I was busy all day :( RT @SydneyLiann: Why is no one tweeting? 14 tweets after a whole day? Come on people. I'm gettin bored here.
07:57:41 PM - @iamoddd what reason do you think netbooks suck? I have one. I have reasons.
08:47:16 PM - I know it's Friday because I am ready for bed.
09:08:40 PM - @iamoddd small (good for travel bad for lots of use), i feel old when I use it because I can't see, hard to blog with photos bc small screen
11:10:23 PM - i am so tired. i wanted to go to sleep 3 hours ago but I did some work for my RCA instead.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment