Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Cards Pictures

This year we took a family picture. Poly did not do well looking at a camera on a tripod but what can you do.

I ended up choosing 4 pictures and editing them.  Note the Before and After.




Next year our pictures will be even better.

My brother referred to my top knot as a hamburger when I tweeted the family picture.

Do you send pictures in your Christmas cards?  Of your entire family or just certain family members? Do you do those picture cards that have text already on them?  

3 comments:

  1. I am awful at sending Christmas cards. Normally I end up sending Chinese-New-Year cards, lol. It's a better timeframe for me, plus I feel like it's a special bonus! :D

    We would probably send more pictures with stuff if I wasn't such a spaz. I did send out an e-mail with photos, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ours is about every other year we send pics. The off years I just do a crafty card. This year I did paper tape and sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angeline, I guess I didn't send pictures every year. I sent them 2 years, off a year, then sent them this year. Oh maybe I had 2 years off, because the years I sent them were 2006 and 2007.

    Only the past 4 years did I send homemade cards. I print the picture and put it in the card.

    ReplyDelete