Wednesday, January 19, 2011

December 21 - food and exercise

Shirt: VS
Pants: Express
Belt: Target
Necklace: F21

What didn't work: Apparently my necklace sticks to my shirt and looks weird as shown by a few of these pictures.
You can see my love handles a little. I want to blame it on the shirt or jeans but it is really the cold, my eating, and the exercise duration. (There are studies that say how you burn less calories when it is cold so I used that as an excuse.)

Sometimes I think I might have a problem taking too many pictures of myself or too many pictures in general. Then I think how you can never have too many pictures and I wish I had more things captured so I feel a little bit better.

Sometimes I wonder what other people do with their days. I mean I used to watch a ton of TV and everyone found that shocking. Now I watch a lot of TV and blog a lot and people find that shocking.  I wonder what my friends/coworkers do with their time if what I do is so shocking. Sometimes I think they probably leave the house and think that's fun. They are probably just jealous of all the fun I have reading blogs so they try to do something more fun.  The only bad thing is my exercise duration has drastically decreased. My at home workouts are only about 45 minutes now.

We went grocery shopping but it appears we filled the cart at the first aisle. When you go to the store and buy things and put them in a cart so you can go home and cook with them to eat, do you call it grocery shopping, food shopping, or something else?  I refer to it as grocery shopping as you can tell by a few sentences ago but my husband calls it food shopping. He constantly tells me I'm wrong.
Poly watched me from the top of the fridge the entire time I made peanut butter balls. At one point, I appeared done and so she got down. Once she realized, I was back making them, she was back up on the fridge.
 I put the peanut butter balls in the garage to chill. I use my car as a table.
I used the exercise bike, did abs, and lifted weights (upper body). Poly thought she would join me but she couldn't bench press properly

No comments:

Post a Comment