Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 19 Outfit


Shirt, Cardigan, Jeans: Express ($15, $20, $16)
Shoes: Famous Footwear ($5)

I only left the house for these photos and then came back inside so there is no makeup and no jewelry on.

This morning before I got dressed, I was reading a few blogs. Well I saw Angeline's outfit yesterday and thought I have to do that soon. I didn't think "soon" would be today but it was. I love this. This is the only shirt I have with this neckline but I could probably wear many sweaters over it. I'm just not sure what colors besides black. (I have 2 other black sweaters.) What other color would go with this shirt? How do you style your cowlneck shirts? 
Do you ever take your daily picture days that you don't even leave the house?  Do you put on makeup when you aren't going to leave the house?

I'm torn between loving and hating these jeans. I don't know why but my thoughts on them change.

6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. That color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cowl neck with the sweater. You pulled it off really well. I think that teal color would also look really nice with deep purple, navy, mustard, or off white. And the jeans look absolutely fabulous on you- your love/hate relationship should turn into just plain love.

    And I don't even get dressed when I'm not leaving the house, so I commend you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the color suggestions.
    How I long for a deep purple sweater. Purple is after all my favorite color. I should have many shades of purple.

    Some times I don't get dressed. Once I wasn't leaving the house, but was having company and I just threw on a cardigan and was still in my yoga pants. Nobody criticized me [to my face] so it was all good.

    Sometimes I feel like the pants are a perfect length but sometimes I'm sitting and they show WAY too much of my sock... hence the love hate relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brie, this was the shirt I pulled from my closet telling you someone told me that it was "my color."

    Tomorrow I want to wear a certain skirt but I want to wear it with this shirt but I wore it today. So new outfit time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You did it! Looks great! I love the color of your cowl top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angeline, Thanks. Now I feel like I need more of these tops!

    Thank you for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete