Monday, January 3, 2011

December 14 - Mouse

Shirt: Loft
Cardigan: F21
Necklace: F21
Pants: NY&Co (the pants look shorter than I remember)
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Earrings: Kohl's

Sorry all of these pictures are blurry. I was off center and the camera focused on the house behind me instead of me. I branched out and didn't wear things from my 30 for 30 (except my shoes).
I woke up to go to Body Pump but looked outside and saw that the roads weren't even touched. I have learned from experience, that I should wait until the roads are plowed. So I went back to bed.
I had trouble falling back to sleep. I hate when that happens.  Then I woke up at normal time and checked my email. I had so many blog comments I had to go over to my computer. I'm pretty sure I wasted a good 20 minutes before work replying to comments. I love comments though so I didn't mind. If we didn't have flex time at work, I wouldn't have done it.

I go to my desk at work. It's the first time I was there in over a week. I wasted 30 minutes getting my laptop to boot-up. What a waste.  I go to eat my last cereal bar and...
a mouse beat me to it.  A mouse had been in my food drawer.
I told my manager and asked who to report it to. Then after that someone tells me they already know and set traps.
I can see a trap from my desk
There were traps along the windows. I figure since they already knew about it, I didn't have to complain to anyone, but still, I need to clean out my food drawer now.  I was just too busy.

I did yoga, abs, and ran .5.  I did all that with my makeshift BodyMedia arm band. It survived. I thought I was too out of shape to do Body Combat so I ran/did abs and decided to get home sooner.

Tuesday was my last full day of work for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment