Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wednesday, January 26

Well I woke up, I worked from home, I ran at lunch, showered, and stayed in my robe for another hour or two. Then I finally got dressed.
Sweater: Express (Small. I have 4 other ones in this style and size  and a few in medium)
Jeans: Indi (custom fit)
Boots: VS
Necklace: Target

It felt much better to work in clothes than in my PJs. I must remember this for future telecommuting days.
My legs look skinny
You can see the slight jean gaping in the back.
Poly hung out with me most of the day.
I had cereal for lunch around 2:30PM. It was a little late.

I watched TV in the evening and did some blogging.  I meant to do some card planning. I need to make a Valentine's Day card. I did pick out my stamp set though.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, the cat pictures. They make me so very happy. :)

    That green sweater looks beautiful on you and I LOVE those boots!

    Sounds like a great day to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa. I had to throw in the cat pictures even though I didn't talk about Poly much. You can see what she is doing. I should have mentioned that she kept IMing my brother when she was sleeping on the keyboard.

    Also wait until I post today's outfit. The same shirt but in blue and 1 size bigger.

    ReplyDelete