Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 18 - 2nd Pretend New Outfit + Mouse Droppings

Pants and Cami: Express
Cardigan: Target
Shoes: unsure but they are Mudd brand and the Mudd tag is so annoying that I had to get insoles to make the bottom smooth.
Ring: Lia Sophia
Necklace: Target (it has matching earrings that I never wear)

These pants were my pants that were too big so they were in another closet. I think it might be a bad sign that I pulled them out. I also have pants the same color/style from Express in a smaller size so when I shrink up again in the summer, I still have pants to wear.
Today I wore socks up to my knees to try to keep warm at work. It was a warm day (40s) so I probably didn't have to.

I almost wore a purple tank but I couldn't remember if it matched or not. My pictures of things that go together were too confusing. 

Now the walk looks mostly icy. That was deceiving. It was totally icy. I look very uneasy in the pictures because I was. I did a little skating number making it out to get the picture. I thought parts were not icy. That was a mistake.
Almost outfit.  Should I have tried it? 
I guess at least our slope is down so it was easy to get out.
So I go out to take my daily picture and a few doors down this guy is trying to get out of his driveway. He keeps trying.  Then I get all my stuff ready for work, and go outside only to see him still struggling. Being the very nice neighbor that I am, I took his picture.  Then I tell my husband about how I'm super nice by taking pictures of neighbors who are trying to get to work only to find out that when my husband left 45 minutes earlier for work this guy was still trying to get out. Comedy. Or maybe I should say "poor guy."  (The guy just was getting out of his car as I took the picture, but I didn't want to wait until he got back in for fear he might notice me.)

I get to work and had a plan to sort and organize emails all morning and well I get to work my email is down. It really stressed me out that Outlook would not connect. Then having emails sit in my outbox really stressed me out. I don't deal well with email troubles.

Since I couldn't do my initial plan I decided to start filing a bunch of papers I have on my desk. I open my drawer and find mouse droppings! I mentioned mice before Christmas but didn't know they were still around. I was told by facilities that I should call and complain because they like to know how many people are bothered by mice and so on. Well I call and I just get yelled at saying I should not have food in my desk at all. Saying nobody is allowed food in their desks. Everyone I know has food at their desk. The mouse droppings were not even in a drawer with food. I tried to tell them that, they didn't care. That is the last time I ever call facilities for anything, ever.

I had to get an MRI at 6:30 so I didn't have time to workout. For the appointment I had to arrive at 6 and if I worked out, I would have had to shower first and then I wouldn't have worked enough hours. I guess the hours shouldn't bother me because I worked 2.5 extra last night and 5 Sunday evening so really they owe me.

It was the loudest MRI I can remember and they even gave me ear plugs. I've only had ear plugs for one other MRI.  They ran on-time/early which was awesome. Back in the day if you had an appointment later than the first appointment of the day, you might have had to wait over an hour extra.

I picked up Wendy's on the way home. I do not like their new fries.
Then we snacked and watched TV.  I am so exhausted. It is time for bed now.
Poly was purring up a storm the entire time she was on Dave.
BTW I signed up for the next 30 for 30. It starts February 1. As soon as it is over, I will be starting up the Color Rotation Challenge again.

No comments:

Post a Comment