Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 6

Sweater: Express (2006)
Skirt: Loft (2009)
Boots: Famous Footwear (2010)
Tights: Target
Necklace/Earrings Set: Target

I did the top knot again. I realized if I try to make the bun counter-clockwise it was awful but changing it to clockwise worked well.

I think my outfit had too much brown. It was like the time I thought I should be riding a horse. I don't know why I keep doing it since I don't really like it.
I was so involved in my work that I didn't even realize it snowed 2 inches until I got out of the building and had to walk to my car.  What a day to forget my gloves.
Poly tries to walk behind my monitors and then climb over my speaker to get to the front of my desk. She sometimes knocks the speaker off but she is getting better.

Update: I forgot to mention some stuff. I was busy at work so I didn't get to go to Body Pump. Actually someone was late for a 1 hour meeting by 70 minutes which made that meeting go really long and I missed pump.  The previous night was actually my first night I was able to sleep so I didn't go to pump in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment