Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 21 - Blood work, Car shopping, and restaurants

Shirt: VS
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear.
I was looking up at our messed up gutter that we still never fixed.
I got some snow on my shoe and pants.
It was cold out.

Dave told me I looked like a farmer. He also said that I can't wear these to work even if I try to dress it up because he said I can't look like a farmer at work.
I think Poly thought my scanner was her bag.
We went car shopping. We didn't decide on anything, but one guy was really trying to sell us something and he had no clue what he was talking about. He pretended he had a clue which  made it worse.

On our way out, we went to Five Guys. On our way home, we went to Primanti's.
We got home and watched Little Miss Sunshine.         
It has taken me three tries to type this post because Poly keeps resting on the keyboard and pushing control.                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. I love the plaid. I am sure there's some way you could make it work at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brie, that's what I thought too.

    ReplyDelete