Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 19 - Telecommuting + Poly Overload

Wednesday = telecommuting day  = hang out with Poly day = photograph Poly a lot day.

 Poly is a crazy cat and thinks it is easy for Dave to work while she moves all around on him.

Dave closed his door so he could have a phone meeting. Poly immediately went over and wanted in.
I let her in and held her like a baby.
During lunch Poly moved the bag, opened it up, and got in it.
I spent a good portion of my work day going through emails and deleting emails because if I don't, I will still be above the email size limit and starting March 1, I won't be able to send emails.   Poly enjoyed the heat from my computer fan. She slept by it for hours.    I really don't know how to telecommute properly because I work over 12 hours when I work from home. My work day is only 9 hours.
Time to play with her bag and her Christmas present.
I did the exercise bike in the evening while watching the Biggest Loser. Then I did a 12 minute ab workout.  It was a pretty good workout. I took the hardest stuff from different Body Pump releases and did 1 hard thing from a get fit fast and I had no breaks and did 12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment