Friday, January 14, 2011

Sunday, December 19 - On the go

Cami, Sweater, Jeans: Express; Shoes: Online somewhere (Brooks Adrenaline 10); Necklace: Lia Sophia; Christmas Earrings: Target

After my cousin's party on the 18th, I spent the night at my parents.  I didn't sleep well because the room was freezing. I also woke up at 5:45 because my gowear fit died and I went downstairs to boot up my computer and charge it a little. I could not handle missing data. Once I opened the door, I slept late.

I woke up, used my computer a little, ran, did abs, showered, and then we headed to lunch.  My mom knows how to get me to stay later. I didn't want to spend my entire day out, because I had so much to do at home. But she got me to stay longer by suggesting going to Texas Roadhouse. Man I love that restaurant.   We also went to Sam's Club after since there is no longer one near me and so we don't have a membership.

I still spent some time with my parents before heading home.

On my way home I stopped at Pat Catan's. I went overboard buying crafts. I was carrying so much that I almost didn't make it through the store. Then I picked up KFC since Dave wanted it and it was only slightly out of the way. Plus he wanted me home around breakfast time not dinner time.
I got home and Poly sure missed me. If she wasn't hanging out with me, she wans hanging out in different bags that I had brought home with me.
I watched the Steeler game while being somewhat productive.
I made Cookies 'n Cream bark. You take 1 lb of Vanilla wavers with 1 package of the cookies mix-in.  You melt the chocolate. Stir in the mix-in. pour on a pan. I thought my pan was slightly big so I didn't cover the entire thing.  You put it in the oven for 15 minutes and then break apart.  It was wonderful and barely took any time to make. I need to stick to make more bark instead of cookies.
Next I made chocolate chip cookies. I forgot to buy nuts but the recipe says they are optional. I also didn't have the 8 oz chocolate bar but I used a few 1 oz ones. I used extra chocolate chips to try to make up for it.

I wanted to make a half recipe but Dave told me to make a full one.  I said there was no way I needed that many cookies, but I listened to him.
Boy did I regret listening to him. 3 hours later I was still making cookies.
It was time for bed after my exhausting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment