Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

10:02:22 AM - December 20 post: Poly Overload with some me at the beginning: http://bit.ly/evtREY
04:41:22 PM - I just had to give a birthday gift 3 weeks early because there was talk of the person going out and buying what I purchased.
04:59:53 PM - today I found out that my pants in my too big closet are not too big after all. This is good b/c I can wear them. Bad b/c I'm getting fat.
07:35:19 PM - I told Poly there was no room for her. She found room by sitting on my lap but on my lap were all my papers and my laptop.
07:35:49 PM - Why did they quit you? RT @mikecherepko: I need new renters insurance cause Allstate quit me.
07:40:56 PM - @mikecherepko Erie insurance just says each person has to get their own insurance. State Farm didn't ask anything but I had to go in person.
08:27:58 PM - jealous RT @mikecherepko: I enjoy football-texting with my mom.
09:18:36 PM - So far I am 1 for 7 in following my marathon training plan. Friday was rest day and I listed. bad start!
09:51:31 PM - I want more OJ. I'm thirsty. OJ is downstairs. I would settle for water but I don't have that either. I'll just put on chapstick.
11:11:49 PM - JC makes me laugh: http://bit.ly/ggcdoG

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment