Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27 - Ugh

Skirt: NY&Co
Sweater: Express (it is blue. The one I wore yesterday was green)
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

I have on a lace cami under the sweater because I remember how it stretches down as the day goes on and I didn't want to be giving anyone a show by the end of the day.

What didn't work: wearing this skirt while wearing a coat and a backpack. With each step, the skirt was getting higher and higher. Good thing my skirt went to my knees but still it didn't fully close in the front so I had to be careful.

What else didn't work was that this skirt looks a different color based on the lighting and that kind of freaks me out. It is a tan/taupe, or it is a gray, but then today it was also a khaki green in some lighting.  I never know how to wear this thing. I thought I knew because Brie told me, but now I'm all afraid again.

Today was an awful day at work. My computer seemed to hate me. My meetings were spread out but not spread out enough to get anything done in the middle. I didn't get to run. I didn't go to yoga. I went to Body Pump but now my lower back hurts.

I didn't even take a single picture of Poly today. That is sad.  I did watch American Idol while Poly was napping on my lap. I also watched Criminal Minds but while watching that, she was sleeping on Dave.  Either she didn't like me so she left or she didn't want to play favorites so she snuggled with both of us.

I feel like there is more to say, but I can't figure out what.

How would you wear this skirt?  Do you ever have an article of clothing that you think is a different color depending on where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment