Monday, January 31, 2011

30 for 30 Choices - Winter Edition (Round 3)

I'm at it again. It's time for another 30 for 30 (articles from the first time and results from the first time).   Here are Kendi's rules; she lists them so well, I figure I won't repeat them.

Again I am counting weekends.  

I also plan to do one freestyle day a week. Therefore I will be done in 5 weeks.  This also keeps my options open for those weird circumstances that come up that I didn't plan for. 


This time I picked my 30 articles over 3 days and just randomly picked things and took pictures.  I'm inserting all images here and hope it comes out to 30 because it is bedtime. At first pass I was realizing 2 or 3 things are kind of redundant and 1 skirt doesn't match the rest. Yet I only have 31 items. I'm going to go add 2 more.  OK I added more. And deleted some. I'm kind of shocked at what I chose.
4 button down shirts
5 tops
2 sweaters
5 cardigans
1 jacket
1 dress
3 pants
 4 skirts
 Details about where I got each thing and when will be posted later.

I removed my favorite fall back to shoes for this 30 for 30 to make things A LOT more challenging. I'm going to be hating myself for this later.
Favorite go to shoes - not in the mix

No comments:

Post a Comment