Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 3 - Sick

On Monday, I was sick.  I barely slept because of my coughing.  I woke up at 7:30, and my throat hurt so bad and I was coughing, so I emailed my boss saying I was out sick.  Then I went back to sleep until 10:30.  I woke up and headed downstairs and started working.   I pretty much worked all day. My productivity wasn't that good. I was slow at what I did, but I still worked.    I watched some TV later. 

I made a video using my new flip. 
In case anyone is wondering, I hate my voice on tape on any normal day, but at least when I'm sick I have an excuse to hate it. 

And I liked how Callie said it when I showed it to her: If that's not-as-sick, I feel very bad for when you were as-sick.
While working, Poly enjoyed her bag.
This is a sort of close-up of my Lia Sophia ring. I always forget to take a close-up but if I ever mention a ring from Lia Sophia, this is it. I only own one.

What do you think of the first video I posted?  I might have done a healthy one, if I'd have used the thing before I got sick. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Cute video, even if you are pretty sick. I especially like the shot of Poly in the bag at the end.

    I don't know anyone who actually likes their voice on film. I know I hate mine - it sounds totally weird and foreign! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete