Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Monday, January 24

 
Skirt: Athleta - This is the first time I wore it. (10/19/10)
Shirt: Macy's (I wore this shirt last week)
Blazer: Express (old)
Boots: VS (new boots! - 1/20/11)
Necklace: F21

What didn't work: The skirt was too casual (athletic) for any and all tops I have.  The color goes in theory.

What worked: The boots are awesome. They are tall but still seemed very appropriate at work.
On our way home from work we went to Olive Garden.  I got salad and the cheese fonduta appetizer as my meal. I ate 2.5 bowls of salad and all the cheese fondue plus extra bread.
I did not work out and I just hung out with Poly while watching TV (plus some blogging later so I stayed up too late.)

2 comments:

  1. Those boots would send me to my demise! They are wicked tall, but very very awesome. Olive Garden... droooool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, I measured them at work. They are 4" heels(for size 10 shoe). I have had higher but never as skinny as these heels.

    ReplyDelete