Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 15 - Yellow (10.15.10)

Shirt: Macy's ($8.99 on 10.8.10)
Cardigan: Kohl's ($19.99)
Jeans: Express (~$20)
Shoes: Famous Footwear ($5)
Scarf as Belt: Walmart ($2 ~2003)
Outfit Total: $56

This was one of the new yellow shirts I bought recently at the mall.  There is detail on the shirt in the front. The fabric gathers a little. It kind of makes it look awkward, but at least you can' tell in the pictures.
I actually don't hate the angle of this picture. You can't tell my chin is lacking.
My PJ Shirt was even yellow
 The yellow T-shirt is my "Shaw Shirt" from 3rd grade. We got them on Field Day each year.
Poly likes my H&M bag. She bites at it sometimes. Other times she jumps around on it.  Then when she's done, she rests on it.

Dave and I went to Jersey Mike's for lunch. Then we went to Costco to buy Halloween Candy and a few other things.  Then I was going to go to Pep Boys to get them to tell my why my check engine light was on.  After Costco it wasn't on anymore. Perfect timing.
I was going to start planning for my Stampin' Up class but instead I read blogs.  Poly had to sit and sleep on my lap because my desk is so messy.
We have no food in our house to cook a real meal. I made chicken noodle soup. Dave made Ramen.  Then we also made 2 boxes of TGI Fridays mozzarella sticks. I hate the sauce that comes with it so I used ketchup.
After dinner we watched a movie and I read blogs. Poly napped on my lap.
Near the end of the movie, Poly was just watching the TV.  She even watched the credits.

We actually watched two movies. The second movie was Kill Bill. I had already seen it so I read blogs during the entire thing and only half paid attention. OK I only half paid attention during the first one. I forget what the movie was called and what it was about. But I did find a few good blogs to start following and I had to read a lot of their backlog.  The movie was Reservoir Dogs.

We stayed up past midnight. That was way past our bedtime. Which is funny because most Saturday mornings we have nothing going on, but this Saturday we had the Making Strides for Breast Cancer walk to do so we would have to wake up early.
Funny how midnight on a Friday is past our bedtime. I guess we're old.

6 comments:

  1. I love love love this outfit. I don't know why, it's just excellent. Also, pictures 4 and 5 look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Thank you!


    I wish the cardigan was 2 inches longer in the back. But at least only 2 inches. My pink cardigan shrunk and now it's about 5 inches too short (and it said it could go in the dryer so I only listened to the instructions)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute casual look! Oh, and aren't old T-shirts the best! So soft and worn in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old T-shirts are great. They are just magically great and then you get a new t-shirt for free somewhere and it is still and you can't understand why.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you don't consider Ramen a real meal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex, Ramen was a good meal in college but now I want some protein and vegetables and such to call it a real meal.

    ReplyDelete