Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October Techniques Class

This is my 6th or 7th technique class. I really should look it up to figure out how many I've done.
We made 4 cards and did 4 techniques just like at my last class.  Planning for this one was awful because I had techniques I wanted to use but they didn't look as good as I expected so I wouldn't use them.  Cards had slight variations this time to give some options.
Note Horizontal or Vertical

We did the same cards at both classes.  The class lasted 2.5 hours.

Which card is your favorite?

(Note that if you do something like this you should self check your work first. I hand wrote corrections on 2 different cards.)

2 comments:

  1. I love all the cards! I just want to send out a word of caution that the Season's Greetings card is not as easy at it looks ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the problem is if we took too long to color with the water color crayons then it did not work.

    ReplyDelete