Monday, October 11, 2010

Color Rotation Challenge on Reddit

My husband linked my Color Rotation Challenge on Reddit.   I got a lot of hits from it. I did not get any new comments and it only got 7 total votes (up or down) out of the 100 or so that have gone to my site from it. (Since it was posted on reddit the links for that particular page went from 79 to 147 but it cannot all be attributed to reddit.) There is also only one comment on reddit. Too bad more didn't comment. I almost created a reddit account to comment.

http://www.reddit.com/r/fashion/comments/do8jy/my_wife_is_running_a_challenge_to_wear_all_colors/

Today I have made it through the rotation one full time. I'm one third done.  This challenge is easy but it's also hard. I will explain later.

You can still join in tomorrow and just be part of the last 2 rounds of Color Rotation.

Here is my picasa. It isn't fully uploaded with all the Color Rotation pictures but it has 2 others that are participating.






No comments:

Post a Comment