Monday, October 4, 2010

9.29.10 - Boots

I took your advice and wore my boots.  I got one compliment on them.
Shirt: VS
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Boots: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Walmart

Wednesday was the Wellness Fair at work and I walked around for almost 2 hours and my feet didn't hurt at all. The boots also helped with the cold because half the fair was outside. I have no idea why they put the booths outside. It drove me crazy.  They should have warned me so I wore my sweater.
 Poly wanted to play in the bag my Pampered Chef order came in.

2 comments:

  1. um. can i get some specs on your pampered chef purchase? and who was the hostess?:) maybe i missed the original post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My neighbor was the hostess. I couldn't go to her party. I did not have a post about it.
    I bought a pizza stone - the rectangle one ($28)
    Slice n serve ($8)
    Adjustable measuring spoons ($8)

    I will be hosting my own pampered Chef party November 4. Invitations will go out in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete