Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 19 - White (10.19.10)

Shirt: Delia's (8th grade... 1998 and I still have to hand wash it because it bleeds)
Blazer: NY&Co. (2009)
Skirt: Express (2009)
Shoes: JCPenney's (2010)
Necklace: Forever 21 (9/21/10)
I finally got the courage to wear my white blazer.  Today's outfit could have fit for red too.  Next time I do color rotation challenge I'm going to cut out some of the neutrals. There are just too many and all in a row.

I wish the style of the blazer hit my hips about an inch or two higher but too low is better than too high.

I actually got the courage to wear this because of Style Underdog. She wore a black and white striped shirt under hers. OK she also wore boots too.

I took some pictures without the jacket thinking I might get too scared at work and remove the jacket. I did not. I also got a compliment on the outfit.  Also Poly wanted in my pictures so I did not crop her out of them.

I took a half day vacation because I had so much to do.  Since I did not go to the gym before leaving work like I planned, I was able to take some photos outside.


So Sunday I rolled my ankle. It hurt more than previous rolls I've done.  But then it didn't hurt later. It didn't hurt at all Monday.  Tuesday it sure hurt. The heels probably didn't help.  Man it hurt so bad to walk. I was like a cripple trying to walk the steps.  I found an ACE bandage and wrapped it.  It may or may not have helped any.  I took Advil. I never take medicine for things because I hate medicine. I took it thinking it might help inflammation.
I went for an allergy shot and the last minute I was there I started to sneeze. I didn't stop for well over an hour. This is what I looked like when I got home.  It was very hard to drive for 45 minutes while sneezing.  I was very glad I had a stock pile of napkins in my car. I used them all though.
Since I was home more, I was able to get more cute pictures of Poly.

So today my husband fixed my printer. It wouldn't print. It wouldn't print for about a month now but I rarely need to print it color and I just use the black and white laser printer.  Well he needed to print something in color so then he was all about fixing it. He claims I never told him it doesn't print. I have told him on  numerous occasions.  Well at least now it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment