Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

08:20:16 AM - @mikecherepko data always wins. I'm even fat now at 130.
08:22:02 AM - @mikecherepko I went to the mall so that I'm covered for yellow even though it looks awful on me #colorrotationchallenge
08:33:14 AM - @mikecherepko my first reply on here should have been "You can't argue with numbers."
08:34:08 AM - @mikecherepko did you stay up all night? Also I thought right now is orange for you? or is now red? today is gray for me.
08:40:25 AM - my blue striped cardigan is actually black. my brown skirt is actually brown and black. i hate lighting in stores.
08:45:44 AM - I want to wear some new things today for grey but then I can't wear them to work because I can't repeat. I'm so torn #colorrotationchallenge
08:49:33 AM - @mikecherepko i thought of you at the mall when i almost bought houndstooth. but it was too big. 2 sizes. sales mean they don't have my size
08:56:42 AM - @mikecherepko back before i got fat, most stores that carried my size would still have it. now they don't since i buy bigger & can't wear 0
09:02:49 AM - about to balance my checkbook. i last balanced it in June.
12:08:04 PM - @iamoddd I don't even know what #newtwitter is besides seeing your tweet and another tweet about it
01:02:57 PM - I Think I need a timeout from shopping.
01:37:35 PM - Just used the exercise bike. Only did 30 minutes though. Did kenken too.
03:25:04 PM - the neighbor was mowing his front yard so i took my daily pic outside. but then he ended up 15 ft from me behind his fence.
07:48:27 PM - i took a nap... in my clothes. not so comfy.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment