Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 16 - Green (10.16.10)

Shirt: Long Sleeve White V-neck from Express (2008 or earlier)
Hoodie: Kaufmann's (~2004) - It was in my goodwill pile but it was pink so I took it out to wear it. I will wash it and put it back in the pile.
Athletic Pants: Target (the best pants ever that they don't seem to sell anymore. They come in LONGS and they are super nice.)
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline 9
Scarf: Charlotte Russe 
Purse: Target (Part of my Halloween costume in 2005)

I had to wear green but also wear pink for the Breast Cancer walk I did. I think I managed to tie it in nicely and dress weather appropriate and 5k walk appropriate.

I will write about the walk and details of the day in another post. 
After doing all my errands it was late. I still had to workout. I figured no sense in wearing real clothes.
Tank: Target 
Pants: Target (same as above)
Jacket: Soma (the green one I have is actually better because it has inside pockets).

I took some pictures while lifting weights. 
Now this is hard to do because I had to use a remote and then use the 2 second timer or I had to touch the actual camera and use the 10 second timer. Most of my pictures turned out not in the best position because I was in mid motion.
Mid pushup. This was the first of 30 pushups. After the third pushups I pushed the dumbells out of my way.
Poly watched me.
Dips without having enough leg room with 15 lbs on my lap.
Now you have met my spare bedroom that has also turned into my weight room.
I always workout in a tank top. I hate short sleeves.  There is one other female at the gym who wears tank tops and she only does sometimes. I guess I am weird.
What is your workout attire?

No comments:

Post a Comment