Friday, October 1, 2010

9.22.10 - barely dressed

I worked from home Wednesday. I was in my PJs most of the day. I showered after the work day was over and got dressed to eat dinner and watch TV.  Poly slept on my lap while I worked.

Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft (2009)
Shirt: Express (2006)
Boots: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Walmart

Why is it that all my newer clothes need to be ironed and my older clothes don't?  I'm sick of all the Ann Taylor Loft Skirts that I have that can be worn to work all need to be ironed. It's so annoying.

My husband commented that I shouldn't work in my PJs and I should wear my new boots. I got it in my head that I had to wear my boots then.  He was just joking. Other times I've gotten dressed and he tells me that I'm supposed to telecommute from my PJs.

2 comments:

  1. I am a fan of multiple-brown ensembles. That reminds me of one I want to wear that I forgot I have. Maybe I'll take a picture of it. It's not unlike this one.

    ReplyDelete