Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 7 - Purple (10.7.10)


Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft (2009 - on sale)
Skirt: Express (on late winter 2010)
Shoes: Famous Footwear (on sale)
Necklace: Forever 21 (9.80)
Thigh highs: VS

Total cost of outfit: <$75

What didn't work:
These sleeves are too short. My wrists were cold most of the day.
I forgot to properly adjust my necklace before the pictures, but this taught me to keep an eye on it during the work day.
My shoes stretched and are slightly loose when I walk. I think I need those little pad things to put in my heel like I have for my purple shoes.

What worked:
The thigh highs were wonderful.

When you take a lot of daily photos, how do you limit yourself to only putting a few on your blog? I have a lot of difficulty choosing.
Note I am much happier with my pictures today and I used my good camera.  I'm proving my theory.   I tried to make myself not look as dead today. I tried really  hard around the eyes.  I don't think I looked as sick.  I didn't feel that sick once 10am hit. I think super stressful meetings scare the cold out of me.

 The bruise on my knee is sort of visible. I wish I remembered how I got that.
So can you tell I weighed 6 more lbs today than my average weight in July?
I got a compliment on my necklace today, but I think it was a forced compliment. I had just mentioned how it was the first time I wore my new necklace.
Today I realized that I always want to scrapbook, but I never do, so I invited Nicole over. She's coming Sunday and I'll finally get to scrapbook. Yay.

Today at work, I only had 2 meetings. I was extremely busy. I worked an extra hour. I lost track of time and at 5:15 I realized I missed the start of Body Pump at 5.  With all that working, I still only got to cross 1 thing off my to do list. I got a lot of new tasks and then did them but it is still sad to end the day with only one thing crossed off.  I learned my director wants to put me on a new task. This new task is a secret RCA. I guess it's good that my director has faith in me doing these very challenging tasks, but sometimes I just want to do my regular work.

My neighbor wanted to borrow a 1.75" circle punch from me today. I don't have that. I have a circle coluzzle that was a 1 7/8. I also have a 3/4", 1", 1 1/8", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", and 2 1/2" circle punches but no 1 3/4".  She needs it for her Halloween candy things she's making.
I used my new card reader today. It is nice. I think my memory card is bad. It still asked me if I wanted to scan and fix it. It never actually lets me scan it if I want to. It always still works, but one of these days I fear it won't.

My husband told me that I should do color rotation for the rest of my life. It really does make picking out my clothes in the morning so much easier. 

October 16 is my breast cancer walk. I am hoping pink matches whatever color is up in the rotation. 

Does anyone have big plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Yay I made the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Sometimes I am worried people will hate it if I talk about them on here (or mention them in any way) so i try to be careful.

    At first I read your comment as you made a blog not you made the blog. I got excited thinking I'd have another blog to read.

    ReplyDelete