Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10.8.10 Shopping Details


On October 8, I went shopping. I told you I may or may not post details on things I bought. Well I think I wore enough that I'll make my post now.

Forever 21: Tights
$6.80
Note: One Size does not fit. Walking was awkward all day because the tights don't make it to my crotch. Also if the skirt was 1/2 inch shorter, you would see that the top of the pattern is right at the length of the skirt I'm wearing above.  I will not buy these again.
Forever 21: Gray Cardigan
$24.50
(Still didn't wash it yet so I'm hoping it goes well.  I wanted to wash it yesterday but it is MIA so I'm not sure when I'll get to wear it next.)
 Sweater dress: H&M
$9.95 (was $19.95 but $10 off dresses)
 Sweater dress: H&M
$9.95 (was $19.95 but $10 off dresses)
didn't wear this yet but almost wore it 11/6
Cardigan: Forever 21
$15.50
I thought this was navy and white at the store and not black and white but it is still wonderful.

Shirt: Macy's (August Silk)
$19.98
Shirt: Macy's (A-Line)
$8.99 (on clearance - originally$29.98)
Skirt: Macy's (Calvin Klein)
$35.40 (Originally 59) - I didn't even know it was on sale until I checked out.
 (See how I wore it - soon to be more but I'm behind on posting.)

This post is late but I think it's more fun to see me in the things instead of taking a picture of them displayed on the floor. It was more difficult to go through all my pictures to find them though.  I've been slowly adding labels for different articles of clothing so you can click on them at the bottom and see how else I wore it.  I need to add more back posts before this becomes beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment