Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10.10.10 - Food, Poly, Scrapbooking

Sunday, Poly woke us up being extra cute.
I was going to wake up and exercise or run but the windows were left open while we slept. Having the windows opened is a very bad thing when you are allergic to ragweed. I had issues breathing all day.
Instead of exercising, I read blogs. I was going to comment and write a post myself but Poly held down my arm so I couldn't type.
My allergies were so bad that I went through so many kleenexes. `
Dave and I went to Houlihan's Sunday brunch. I already ate the eggs and the potatoes by the time I took this picture.The flapjacks are delicious.
I had toast (which takes far too long to make btw) and put my bacon on it. It was good.
I got a 2nd plate of food but forgot to take a picture. My second plate consisted of the lunch foods. I got a slider but didn't like it, a chicken finger, and something else that I forget.
Then it was back to breakfast foods. I got an omelet this time.
An omelet with toast.  Except I got full so I only ate half the omelet and 1 piece of toast.  I decided not to eat until I was about to throw up this time. Last time at the brunch I did and I did not feel well for the next few hours. I didn't get a bagel this time to help with not eating too much. I wanted a bagel though.
I was sick of using my computer so I decided I'd watch TV. Next thing I know Poly is in "her" bag.  I like how my canvas bags are in our house now and I don't get to use them for shopping.
During the last scene of my TV show, Poly comes up and leans against me.  I really wanted to watch another show because of it. When she's cute, I don't like to move to disrupt her. I had to get up though because Nicole would be coming in about 15 minutes but I didn't carry any of my scrapbooking downstairs yet.

Nicole showed up around 5:15 and left at 8. We scrapbooked.  I meant to take pictures of our scrapbooking but forgot. My camera was even sitting on the table right beside me to remind me but I never even looked at it.  I took a few pictures after she left.
This is all my junk taking up half the table. There is stuff on the floor too that you can't see.


Here's an example of a page I did.  This was May 29, 2006. (Actually what is on the right should be the left page. I opened it incorrectly for the picture.
After Nicole left it was time for dinner and TV. Poly hid in her bag.  She didn't hide very well.
We watched Bruno. It was better than the movie we watched Saturday night. Based on my Netflix emails, we  watched The Happening on Saturday. It's always a bad sign if you don't remember the name of the movie. 

Since I had so many pictures to post for Sunday I made this post separate than my daily outfit post.

I've noticed recently that a lot of people blog because they love writing.  I hate writing but I do like getting my thoughts and ideas out there. I don't write well. I don't even try to write as well as I could. I just ramble as I think of things. Sometimes I realize I could have said something in a paragraph above and I just go add it. I don't reread it all to make sure it flows well.  My favorite part of blogging is inserting pictures. I'm always afraid they get annoying though if I put too many.

4 comments:

  1. I think it's cute how your cat hangs out in bags - our cats live outside (they are mostly mousing cats since we live in the country, but after we go grocery shopping we always throw all the boxes stuff was packaged in on our back deck until my dad burns it, and our cats always hang out in those boxes. It's so cute! (Now how's that for rambling?! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - and my word verification for that comment was "noncat" - how ironic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Ironic. I chuckled. And Yes I am at my desk at work when I chuckled. Nobody notices my laughter in my cube anymore or maybe I chuckle so softly they don't really hear. Once I did get an IM (through our work IM program) that said "Did I just hear you laugh?"

    Poly likes boxes too.
    Poly is an indoor cat but we don't live in the country.

    I'm 90% sure I take too many pictures of my cat. I mean how different does she look playing in her bag today than she looked yesterday or the day before.

    BTW up until maybe even a week or 2 after we got Poly, I was still afraid of cats and wasn't a cat person. Now I seem like a crazy cat lover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh also Ashley I didn't think that comment was a ramble.

    ReplyDelete