Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 14 - Orange (10.14.10)

Shirt: Express (2005) (First documented here)
Cardigan: Target (10/1/10)
Skirt: Macy's - CK (10/7/10)
Boots: Famous Footwear (9/21/10)
Belt: Wet Seal (9/25/10)
Necklace: Kohl's (~2003)
I like how the shirt and belt look but I wish the cardi was more form fitting.  I like blazers because they are more form fitting. Has anyone found a good brand with sleeve length long enough on blazers?

Out of my comfort zone = boots
2nd thing out of my comfort zone = big belt
3rd thing out of my comfort zone = belt worn at that height
This might be the only time I like my side profile.
I actually went outside before work. I took some pictures inside but the shadows were awful.  Everyday I take mine outside I wish we had our patio and retaining wall that I've been wanting and we haven't been affording.
I played around in Photoshop. I wish I knew how to do more things. I wish I wasn't too lazy to learn. My mom let me borrow her older photoshop books. I barely look at them.  I learn better by a class instead of finding time to read. Unless it's a math class or something, then just give me the book and I'll read it myself.

I had a busy day at work. I didn't keep up with my emails... what else is new.
I went to Yoga at lunch. I did 10 minutes on the arc trainer before class.
I went to body pump after work.  I was going to do some knee exercises after that but the trainer asked me for feedback so then I ran out of time.
Poly while I was supposed to be getting ready for work.
Haley came over to scan some stuff. We had Taco Bell for dinner.  I ate chip 'n dip after.  We watched some TV.  The rest of the night is a blur. I might have watched TV, watching a move, read blogs, or any mixture of the three.
Random fact: I went to school for Mechanical Engineering and have a BSME but I do Quality Engineering at work. 
How does the work you do correlate to the degree you have?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I don't have a degree, but I guess my degree I'm working on fits my work, even though it's not the degree I want to be doing.

    ReplyDelete