Sunday, October 3, 2010

9.28.10


Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Cardigan: Kohl's
Pants: Express (I think. It's hard to tell with my black pants in pictures which pair they are.)
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Target
Belt: American Eagle Outfitters

I'm surprised by the amount I've been wearing these shoes. I didn't think I'd wear them so much when I bought them.  When I bought them, I didn't think how I'd be wearing more pants in the fall winter and that my pants aren't long enough for heels.  I guess I got lucky.  Also I didn't think about how my knee would be bothering me so I would want "flats" to wear even though these are wedges, they are the closest to flats that I own for black shoes.

 I worked, did yoga, and watched TV. Not an eventful day.

I always have to throw in some pictures of Poly.

No comments:

Post a Comment