Thursday, October 14, 2010

Round 1: Color Rotation

Round 1 of my Color Rotation (plus pink of round 2 because I needed an even number for the collage)

Color Rotation Summary
  1. Pink Express Knit
  2. Red Express Cardigan
  3. Orange NY&Co Tee
  4. Yellow Ann Taylor Loft Tee
  5. Green Victoria's Secret Faux Wrap
  6. Blue Sapphire Button Down Express Shirt
  7. Purple Ann Taylor Loft Long Sleeve Tee
  8. White Express V-Neck Sweater
  9. Gray Cami from Sam's Club
  10. Black H&M Sweaterdress
  11. Brown Express V-neck Sweater

Yellow is my least favorite. I'm not sure which is my favorite. I like orange and gray.  What is your favorite?
How do you like the rotation? 

7 comments:

  1. 1,2,3,8,10,11,12 are the ones I like the best.
    3 & 8 are the top two for me.

    Pretty awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 doesn't count until the next rotation :)
    You like a lot of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 2, 3, and 11. 3 best for casual, 11 best for work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gray, Brown and black are so similar - if you do it again I would split those colors up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole: I know. I should either only use 1 in the rotation or put them in the middle of the rainbow selection.

    Callie: I can't believe I like 3 and so do other people. When I picked out my clothes that day I thought it would suck and was glad it was a weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer neutral colours, so I really like many of your outfits here plus you have a classic style that is really nice. Good idea though doing classic styles in bright colours like in outfit 1, that works too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Favourite Things, wearing all brights like in outfit one is out of my comfort zone.

    I like neutrals but felt I wore them too much so I forced myself out of it by creating this. Neutrals + Red were like my entire wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete