Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 22 - Brown (10.22.10)

Day 22: Brown
This ends round 2 of Color Rotation Challenge.
Shirt: Not sure of store but it is A-Line (the same as my black, yellow, and white shirt) (Probably purchased around 2006)
Jacket: Express (at least purchased before July 2007 - proof)
Pants: Victoria's Secret
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Wet Seal

I think I rocked this outfit.
I wore a big belt over a jacket. That is always my desire but finding a jacket is hard work. This is old.  The sleeves look alright in the picture but when I move they are too short so I just pushed them up slightly and they looked 3/4 length on purpose.

I had to hem these pants. They are the second pair of pants I've had to hem. They are also the 2nd pair of brown pants I've had to hem. Usually I get pants and wash them and then wish they had an inch or two more fabric.  These barely needed hemmed. I could wear them with some heels but not the shorter ones. I wanted more flexibility in heels so I hemmed them.

I went to work and planned on going to the gym after work so I had to take outfit pictures before going to work.  Well I took them.
I had lunch with a friend and two people from her training.  We were talking about exercise and one of the new people asked if I was the person to document all my exercise and asked if I'm the one with the armband.  I'm famous.
Then I go to work and shortly after lunch the intranet dies and this impacts the reboot of my computer, so I go to the gym then. The gym was packed. There were major problems with the network.  Since I went to the gym then, I worked later but went home in my work clothes.  And I got home before dark! I got home and took more outfit pictures :)
Tip: Cover missing buttons with belts and then nobody knows... until you post it on your blog.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit. Always a fan of coats and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I'm always a fan of coats and layers but they are hard to find. Hard to find any that fit! Also I would do a blazer like from a suit but not the suit bottoms. I would do that even though nobody wears those at work. But I can't even find any that fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job belting, you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete