Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 5 - Green (10.5.10)

Shirt: VS
Cami: actually a Soma cami/bra
Pants: Express
Shoes: Mudd (forget where I bought them)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
The emphasis on this is kind of lost. Perhaps I messed up. The green doesn't even look green.

I went to the gym before work so I had my work clothes packed. After the workout, I showered, and got dressed to learn my pants were too tight. Bummer. I had to suffer all day with them too tight. They weren't even that tight.

I had a busy day at work.  I went to yoga at 4:30.  It was only a half hour yoga this time. Every time there is yoga at work it's different. Also they say down dog and up dog instead downward dog and upward dog.
I then went back to work.

JD and Dan were in Cranberry and they ended up sitting near me.  I wasted a little bit talking to them.  Then I spent more time talking to JD.  So then I ended up staying at work until 7:45.

I came home, ate half my dinner, watched one TV show, and went to bed.

The last time I wore this necklace was August 4. That was also the only time I wore it. It's big and scary. I'm mostly afraid to wear it.

I last wore this shirt on November 7, 2009 or at least it's the last time I took a picture of me wearing the shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment