Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 20 - Gray (10.20.10)

Day 20 of Color Rotation Challenge = Gray
I didn't get dressed until 4:30 PM but it still counts.
Shirt: Express Baby Doll (2009 or so. I love it. $10)
Cardigan: Forever 21 (10/8/10 - $24.50) - I wore this before but not on Gray day so I was allowed to repeat it.
Pants: Foldover Yoga Pants from VS (January 2009 - $29) - yes I did wear my yoga pants as real pants when people saw me.
Shoes: New Balance from Famous Footwear (10/1/10 - $59.59)

Total: $123.09 (Sometimes I think I shouldn't count shoes in with my total. Shoes are always what makes my outfits seem so expensive.)

My ankle is wrapped, but the pants are long enough to hide it when I'm standing. I win. I love this outfit too. It was so comfortable and casual. Also the cardigan has 2 pockets that are perfect for carrying around my camera and phone.


I was telecommuting so I was able to stay in my PJs until 4:30.  Dave normally telecommutes but he had to go in to take his midterm.  Poly was much more behaved than she normally is when I'm home. I think Dave not being home is what did it.  She usually wants to play. She left me alone though.   She was even resting in her bed for part of the day.
Poly sat on my lap but not until the work day was almost over.

Wednesday I made a roast.  I also had a Stampin' Up Techniques Class.

I'm slowing adding labels to the posts of what clothes I'm wearing but I need to backfill a lot of posts. It'll be fun in the end but I hope it's not too time consuming.

1 comment: