Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 12 - Pink (10.12.10)

Shirt: Ann Taylor/Ann Taylor Loft Outlet (2008)
Cardigan: Forever 21 (Heritage 1981 Shop These looks first outfit)
Skirt: Express (Spring 2010)
Shoes: Famous Footwear (10/1/2010)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe (2009)
Purse: Target (2009)

I should have probably belted it but I got too scared with the pockets and lack of experience with belting cardigans.

I'm starting the 2nd pass of all the colors.
I should find a new wall in my house because you can tell where we got our drywall touch up and have not painted in all these pictures.

Poly kept an eye on the tripod while I was taking my daily picture.
My car now has 31,000 miles on it. My check engine light is still on.

At work I went to yoga, did the elliptical, then did some weights. I didn't exercise as long as I wanted to though.  I went back up to work after going to the gym. I only worked about another hour though.  Monday I worked until 7:45 so at least I left before that.

2 comments:

  1. You're not supposed to take pictures when you're going 50 MPH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took about 8. I didn't look at the camera. i just set the camera on the steering wheel and drive normal hitting the button now and then.
    I got video of it turning to 31,000 but haven't watched it yet.

    ReplyDelete