Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 18 - Purple (10.18.10 Monday)


Sweater: Express (February 28, 2009 - $19.99)
Pants: NY&Co. (1999 Buy one get one half price and coupon. end results ~$20)
Shoes: Macy's (July 11, 2010 - $34.50)
Necklace: Target (October 1, 2010 - $4.99)

Total: ~80

Every time I wear black pants I hate them. I hate all the ones I own. They are so boring. They aren't nearly as flattering as a lighter colored pair of pants from Express and all my express pants are less flattering than my Victoria's Secret Pants.  They just look and feel too big the entire day. If I think they feel too big then I am not confident in my outfit and that sucks.  I will see if I can go next week without wearing black pants.

Also just a sweater is boring. I like cardigans and always have but have had a difficult time finding some that fit in previous years so then I don't have a built up collection of them.  I like blazers too but people don't really wear blazers to work and also I can't find blazers that fit. Finding clothes that fit is hard work.  I really wish Victoria's Secret had their clothes in stores around here.

At least I liked the shirt and the shoes.
I had a busy day at work (as always)... actually it was probably less busy than the norm lately. 
At 5:00 I went to Body Pump.  I will make an entire post on my thoughts on that.  I have details for each track.   Most of the evening was spent prepping for my Stampin' Up classes.

Kendi wants to do another 30 for 30 challenging starting in November but this challenge won't be over and I don't know if I want to limit myself.  Last time I chose 30 items and was done at the end of August.  Should I do it again?

2 comments:

  1. I like pants that are lighter than shirts. It looks like you know what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe I know what I'm talking about and think I don't which is better than thinking I know what I'm doing and then not.

    ReplyDelete