Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 13 - Red (10.13.10)

Shirt: Express
Cardigan: Express
Jeans: Express
Socks: Costco (I didn't wear shoes at all and I don't pretend for my photos.)
Poly looks at me.
Poly looks at the camera
Let me note that it is hard to hold Poly and use the remote that I had to stick way to my left for it to actually work. I'm not good at one handed temporary holding and getting back to 2 handed holding in the 2 seconds before the picture takes.
I really need to not take the pictures so far from the wall. The shadows are awful.
Poly's daily picture. 
Wednesday was telecommuting day.  I wanted to spend the first hour of work catching up on emails. For hours into work I was still working with emails and I was behind where I started for the day.  I even have an auto response that people get that says I'm on critical task. People still cc me on emails or send emails to me. It's so hard to filter through what I actually have to do.  I got this new project at work and I didn't even start it yet. 
I started working at 6:47. That's a perk of telecommuting. You can start early. I think the end result should be that you can quit earlier. But I didn't stop working until 6:05 PM. I only took a break to eat lunch. Lunch was quick. I just ate and went back upstairs. I had no breaks of small talk with people interrupting me.  I worked a lot. I still had more that I wanted to do but my husband made me stop working.  I originally meant to stop working at 5pm and get my workout in.  That did not happen. 

I did stop working, put laundry in, start to do a few things but then Pizza was delivered, ate, watched TV, then used the exercise bike while watching TV. 

I need to find a better way to get my workouts in on telecommuting day. Also I wanted to lift weights at home but I never got to that. It got late. 

4 comments:

  1. what an adorable cat. . mine just hates to be picked up, i end up having a whole series of pictures with her looking extremely conspiratorial with that 'darn bloody human i will claw you' look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you mention that. My cat only started to let me hold her a week ago without wanting to be put down and she still wants down most of the time. My husband holds her and she loves it. He has held her since the day we got her. When guests come they ask if they can hold her. I say she usually doesn't like it. They try anyway and she doesn't like it. There just must be something about my husband.

    PS Poly is asleep on my lap right now. I'm going to take her picture... it will probably make a blog post in a day or so when I catch up on outfit posts. -- :( My camera battery died and my spare is downstairs in my purse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitty is so cute! It sounds like you had a difficult day.

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cardi and cat! Thanks for you sweet comments on my blog. The skirt from Loft is from last year, which is probably why you haven't seen it lately :)

    Sounds like working from home isn't all it's cracked up to be...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete